Effective Date: 5th February 2021
- Legal basis for collecting information
We collect certain Information because it is necessary for us to be able to gather the data required for the website to function. We also collect certain Information to comply with specified statutory requirements.
Such data is processed based on your consent. To the extent that processing is carried out on the basis of consent, it is for you to give such a consent and you may at any time, wholly or partly, withdraw your consent. Even if you have consented to our using your information for a specific purpose, you will have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
2.Type of Information that we collect:
We collect the following information as and when you access and use the information as set out below:
Information you provide when you either book a stall or sign up for our visitor registration: Information you provide when you book a stall or register as a visitor including your first name and surname/company name, contact person/ designation, email address, city, mobile number etc and your photograph.
Information you provide when you use our website: Location information (either provided by a mobile device through which you utilize our website or associated with your IP address) when you use our website, usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you use our website on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send. The information you provide in public forums while using our website;
Information you provide when you contact us for support: Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are required by law to collect this information.
- How and Why We Collect Your Information
We collect information through technology, such as cookies and web beacons when you use our website. The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience of the Services as set out below
- Provide you with notifications via email and within the information based on your notification selections;
- Contact you by email, postal mail, or phone regarding services, surveys, research studies, promotions, special events and other subjects that we think may be of interest to you;
- Help us better understand your interests and needs, and improve the utility;
- Provide, manage, and improve the utility;
- Sharing with Third-Party
We do not share your information with any third parties unless required to do so by any statutory authorities under any law in force. However, we disclose certain information to some third parties as duly displayed on our website.
In addition, if you access our website through any intermediate website, the cookies of such website may be accessing certain information at the source level over which we have no control.
- Information that cannot be uploaded:
While using the website, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Your Controls and Choices:
You can control your choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your account;
- You may change your choices for product emails and alerts;
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we shall amend or delete it and we shall request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Once you place a request to delete the personal information, we shall take all reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the personal information.
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad websites, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers;
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting email@example.com, or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same. Once you place a request to delete the personal information, we shall take all reasonable steps taking into account available technology and the means available to us, including technical measures to erase the personal information. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please send your grievance at our email address.
You agree to receive marketing information from us. If you do not want us to process your Personal Information for direct marketing, you can give written notice thereof to us.
- How long is the data kept?
We will keep Personal Information regarding you only as long as it is necessary, having regard to the purpose of the processing. This means that Personal Information collected and processed will be stored for as long as you have an account and required by law.
We will also, during the same period, keep your account information, we may store data for longer if required by law or if required in our legal interests, for example if there are ongoing legal proceedings.
- Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your Personal Information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect guest information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. From time to time, we review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to be provided.
However, we may be required to share the aforesaid Personal Information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for us to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
- Comments and Questions
Anonymous Information: Anonymous information means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, an individual guest.
IP address: An IP address is associated with the access point through which you enter the Internet, and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), your company, or your university. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our guests visit various parts of our products hosting our Services, and we may combine IP addresses with personal information.
Notices: Notices will be sent by email to you at the last email address you provided us, by posting notice of such changes in our website, or by other means, consistent with applicable law.
Personal information: Personal information means and includes information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) and Sensitive Personal Information of a person by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data including postal address or an online identifier to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of such person. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, this anonymous information also is treated as personal information.
Sensitive Personal Information: Sensitive Personal Information shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the applicable law and is presently defined to mean such personal information which consists of information relating to (i) passwords; (ii) financial information such as bank accounts or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health conditions; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) Biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise; provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2000 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information